All-steel central laboratory bench, single-sided operator station technical requirements:
(I) Requirements on the table
1. Materials: Table top is made of 12.7mm thick solid physics board or 16mm thick epoxy board, which is resistant to oil, high temperature, easy to clean and impact resistant.
2. Machining process: Small circular arc rounding is performed on the outside of the table top.
4. Installation: High-quality special adhesives are used for the deck joints.
(B) Cabinet Requirements
1. Cabinet material: cabinet steel plate uses 1.0mm Shanghai Baosteel cold-rolled steel plate, processed by CNC machine tools, fine craftsmanship, no welding point exposed.
2. Coating thickness: The surface of the steel plate of all the experimental stations was electrostatically powder coated with epoxy resin.
3. Cabinet structure: It is a floor-standing cabinet style, with good load-bearing capacity, with an empty space for easy maintenance. The handle is a one-piece built-in type that is integrally formed with the cabinet body without welding points.
4. Active back plate: In order to facilitate the installation and maintenance of the pipeline, the back plate of the cabinet has a maintenance port design, and its upper plate is a movable back plate and an active back plate steel plate.
5. Built-in laminates: Single-layer laminates, adjustable, laminates using 1.2mm cold-rolled steel plates, epoxy sprayed on the surface.
6. Cabinet drawer: drawer and handle as a whole forming structure, each drawer with a silent limit function, bearing weight is more than 100kg, the steel plate is not less than 1.0mm cold-rolled steel, the inner and outer surfaces of the drawer must be ring epoxy spray.
7. Cabinet door: The door piece is double-layer steel plate, the steel plate adopts 1.0mm cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface of the steel plate inside and outside the door plate must be sprayed with epoxy resin. The door panel uses a DTC hinge and opens freely.
8. Adjustable feet: ABS injection molding adjustable feet, load-bearing, moisture, anti-slip, antibacterial, corrosion resistance, according to the indoor floor appropriate adjustment of the height of the cabinet; beautiful appearance, design humane.
9. Hinge: Using DTC hinges, opening and closing arc 110 °, beautiful appearance, no noise when opening and closing, the number of more than 80,000 times, rust, corrosion resistance, and meet the international hardware industry standards.
10. Guide rails: DTC three-section rails, carrying weight ≥ 25kg, destructive testing up to more than 50,000 times. Meet the international hardware industry standards;
11. Handle: Drawer and drawer panel in one fold or C-type stainless steel handle.
Different from the requirements of the laboratory for the bench top, the evaluation is not the same, and the evaluation is based on the different needs of each laboratory. Some laboratories require countertops to have corrosion resistance, heat resistance, impact resistance, and abrasion resistance. Some laboratories require liquid absorption properties, load-bearing capacity, conductivity, ease of maintenance, and practicality for countertop materials. high.
Chemical laboratories, especially organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, biochemical laboratories, and analysis laboratories, place special emphasis on whether the test bench panel has chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, and heat resistance. It also has certain requirements for load-bearing properties and it is easy to clean. The color is moderate. The physics laboratory uses almost no corrosive chemical reagents, so the countertops are not required to have corrosion resistance, but the physical tension, abrasion resistance, impact resistance, and heat resistance are highly demanded, and the experimental countertops are also required. High load-bearing capacity.