When planning a laboratory, it is important to know the basic common sense of some laboratory construction plans in order to make a good laboratory construction plan. Then, what are the basic knowledge of laboratory construction planning? The following is a detailed introduction for you.
Basic knowledge of laboratory construction planning mainly includes the following points:
1. Before the laboratory starts working, it should understand where the gas main valve, water valve and switch are located. When leaving the laboratory, be sure to check the interior again, turn off the water, electricity, and gas switches and lock the doors and windows.
2. When the helium cylinder is opened, the operator must stand on the side of the gas outlet of the gas cylinder. The gas cylinder should stand upright, and slowly open the bottle valve. The gas must be depressurized through a pressure relief valve and must not be directly deflated. When switching high-pressure cylinder valves, use hand or special wrenches, and do not use tools such as chisels and pliers to prevent damage to the valve. The use of flammable, explosive, toxic gas cylinders working site, should ensure good ventilation, personnel responsible for the use and maintenance. The gas in the cylinder must not be completely exhausted, leaving residual pressure remaining. The residual pressure should generally be about 2Kg·cm-2, and at least not lower than 0.5Kg·cm-2.
3. When using electrical equipment (such as ovens, constant temperature water baths, centrifuges, electric furnaces, etc.), electric shock must be strictly prevented; switch and electric switch must not be switched off with wet hands or eyes. Before use, first use a test pencil to check whether there is leakage of electrical equipment, if the instrument leakage occurs, can not be used.
4. Special care should be taken when using combustibles, especially flammables (such as ether, acetone, ethanol, benzene, metallic sodium, etc.). Do not put a lot on the table, not to approach the flame. Only when away from the fire, or after the flame is extinguished, can the flammable liquid be dumped in large quantities. Low-boiling organic solvents are not allowed to be heated directly on fire and can only be heated or distilled using a reflux condenser on a water bath.
5, the use of concentrated acid, concentrated alkali, must be extremely careful to prevent splashing. When using a pipette to measure these reagents, a rubber ball must be used and it must not be sucked by the mouth. If you accidentally splash on the test bench or the ground, you must use a wet rag to wipe clean. If touching the skin should be treated immediately.
6, if accidentally dumped a considerable amount of flammable liquids, it should be treated as follows:
(1) Immediately close all indoor fire and electric heaters. (2) Close the door, open the window and window. (3) Wipe the spilled liquid with a towel or rag, and screw the liquid into a large container, then pour it into the stoppered glass bottle.
7. Residues of flammable and explosive substances (such as metallic sodium, white phosphor, and match head) must not be poured into dirt buckets or sinks and should be collected in designated containers.
8, waste liquid, especially strong acid and strong base can not be poured directly in the sink, should be diluted, then poured into the sink, and then use a lot of tap water to wash the sink and sewer.
9. Toxicants should be collected according to the laboratory's regulations after the examination and approval procedures. They should be handled strictly and used properly.
10. When operating with an oil bath, care should be taken to ensure that the temperature is constantly measured with a thermometer and that the temperature does not exceed the combustion temperature of the oil.
The real-built home is China's first one-stop landing platform for laboratory construction. The “8590 Laboratory Construction Theory” created by Jia Yun has helped China’s laboratories to solve the two major problems of “build well” and “make good use”. The construction of the lab is "save the time, save time, and save money."