Any plant growth requires certain environmental requirements, so what kind of design requirements does our researcher have in the laboratory where the tissue culture laboratory works? And what equipment is needed in the plant tissue laboratory? Come and see!
First, the choice of new tissue culture room address:
1. First of all, we must ensure the supply of water and electricity;
2. In order to save energy and make full use of natural light, the laboratory should be built to the south to maximize the area and time of daylighting;
3. For commercial laboratories, whether transportation conditions are convenient is a factor that should be considered.
4. It is best to avoid establishing a tissue culture room near the busy traffic line;
5. Avoid adjacent to greenhouses, microbiology laboratories, insect laboratories, seeds or other plant material storage rooms to avoid insurmountable pollution due to air circulation.
Second, the principles of plant tissue culture laboratory design should be observed:
Guaranteed Absolute Cleaning Plant tissue culture generally requires light and temperature control. To save energy, natural light should be fully utilized, and the room should be designed for temperature control.
The design of the laboratory is arranged into a continuous production line according to the natural working procedures, avoiding the reverse flow of the links.
The laboratory is equipped with facilities to prevent animals such as insects, birds, and rodents from entering. The floor, walls and ceilings in the laboratory should be constructed with minimal dust-generating building materials.
The location of the sink and sewer installed in the laboratory should be appropriate and should not cause pollution to the culture.
The laboratory shall have safety facilities such as fire hydrants and alarm devices.
Third, the standard tissue culture room composition: preparation room washing room inoculation room culture room sterilization room tissue culture laboratory domestication room split type - research nature laboratory, separate rooms to break down the preparation room into a drug storage room, medium preparation and The washing room and the sterilization room have clear functions and are easy to manage, but are not suitable for mass production.
The inter-scale-scale laboratory is generally designed as a large-scale intercom, and all aspects of the test operation are completed in the same room according to procedures. It is convenient for program operation and management, reducing the connection time between various links and improving work efficiency. It also facilitates the automatic operation program design of medium preparation, dispensing and sterilization, reduces the labor of large-scale production, and facilitates the control of aseptic conditions and the establishment of standardized operating systems.
Fourth, the laboratory composition
1. Preparation room function: It is also called chemical laboratory, and carries out all preparations related to the experiment: washing of the utensils, completion of storage, weighing, dissolving, preparation, pretreatment of culture materials, etc.
Requirements: It is best to have about 20 square meters. It is required to be spacious and bright, so that multiple test benches and related equipment can be placed to facilitate multi-person work at the same time. At the same time, ventilation conditions are required to facilitate gas exchange; the laboratory floor should be easy to clean and should be treated with anti-slip treatment.
Equipment: The preparation room should have a workbench, balance, cabinet, pool, instrument, distilled water, magnetic stirrer, refrigerator, etc. Medicine cabinet refrigerator balance magnetic stirrer thermostatic water bath
2, washing room (area) Function: to complete the washing, drying, preservation, material pretreatment of various utensils, while taking into account the test tube seedlings and so on. Requirements: A larger pool, cement, white tile inside and outside the surface, and a rubber mat on the bottom of the pool should be installed to reduce the damage of the glassware. The sewer should be unblocked so as not to interfere with work.
Equipment: glassware, plastic utensils, turnover boxes, washing brushes, bottle washers, detergents, drying stations, etc. Function: medium preparation, dispensing, autoclaving, preparation of sterile water and autoclaving of other items. Requirements: 20 square meters, bright and airy. Configure one large workbench. Equipment: 1-3 autoclave, electric furnace, stainless steel pot, medium dispenser, and cabinets for placing wire ropes, sealing materials, etc. In addition, there should be ovens, balances, acidity meters, basins and barrels.
3. Medium production and sterilization room (area) Function: Mainly used for disinfection, inoculation, transfer of culture materials, subculture of test tube seedlings and all technical procedures requiring aseptic operation. Requirements: The inoculation room is required to be dry, quiet and clean. The inoculation room should be small and not large, generally 10 to 20 square meters. The floor, ceiling and walls should be as tight and smooth as possible. It is easy to clean and disinfect. The floor and inner walls should be waterproof and corrosion resistant. The less indoor items, the better. The pull door is configured to reduce the air disturbance when the door is opened and closed; the buffer room is provided outside.
Main equipment: UV light source, ultra-clean workbench, sterilizer, alcohol lamp, inoculation device (inoculation tweezers, scissors, scalpel, inoculation needle), ultraviolet sterilization lamp, air conditioner, etc.
4. Aseptic operation room (inoculation room) Buffer room Function: It is a buffering place before entering the sterile room to reduce the dust and other pollutants brought by the human body from the outside. Workers are replaced with work clothes, slippers, and a mask to enter the sterile room and the culture room.
Requirements: can be built outside the preparation (3-5 square meters) or aseptic operation outside (1 square meter is appropriate), should be kept clean and sterile; equipped with shoe rack and coat hook, and clean experimental Slippers, sterilized overalls; the top of the wall is illuminated with 1-2 盏 UV lamps to sterilize the clothes. Equipment: 1-2 盏 UV lamp, sterilized overalls, slippers, masks.
5. Culture room (area) Function: The culture of the isolated material of the plant inoculated into a culture vessel or the like under controlled conditions, whether it is a research laboratory or a place where the experimental experimental material is cultured. Requirements: About 10-20 square meters.
The basic requirement is to be able to control the light and temperature and keep the opposite.
Do you not know, if you look at it, the design of our plant tissue culture laboratory is also high, so if you want to know more about the design of the plant tissue culture laboratory, please pay attention to us!