We know that any drainage system has to be designed. The first thing in the clean room is to clean it. So how do you deal with the clean room? Most people will say it is discharged, but it should be discharged directly. It will pollute the environment and the water source. It is necessary to pay attention to the design of the drainage system. How should it be designed to be reasonable? Let's take a look at it with Xiaobian!
1. The drainage system should be determined according to the characteristics of the wastewater discharged from the process equipment, the concentration and the amount of water. Harmful waste water is treated by wastewater and discharged after meeting national emission standards.
2. Sanitary equipment, pipes, pipe racks and accessories that are not easy to accumulate dirt and are easy to clean should be used in the clean workshop.
3. Fire-fighting and drainage facilities should be installed in the construction of clean workshops.
4. The installation of drainage facilities such as floor drains in clean rooms should meet the following requirements:
1. There should be no floor drain in the clean room with air cleanliness level higher than 6.
Floor drains should not be provided in Class 2.6 clean rooms. If necessary, special floor drains should be used.
3. It is not advisable to install a drainage ditch in a clean room equal to or higher than level 7.
4. A clean room equal to or higher than level 7 shall not pass through the drain riser; other clean rooms shall not have an inspection port when passing through the drain riser.
5. The drainage equipment in the clean room and the equipment connected to the gravity return water pipeline must be provided with a water seal device at the lower part of the discharge port, and the drainage system should be provided with a complete ventilation device.
After you have seen it, please contact us if you need it. Our BOKA provides professional laboratory design, construction, decoration, ventilation, renovation, purification, laboratory furniture customization, laboratory furniture design production and installation one-stop service.