The prerequisite for comprehensive configuration design is sufficient funds and spacious space. It is possible to plan laboratories that vary in nature and type. Such as research and development room, quality control room, precision instrument room, drug room, high temperature heating room, pretreatment room, chemical laboratory, sample room, etc. Suitable for large enterprises and research institutions.
2. Selective configuration design: Due to funding and site considerations, comprehensive design cannot be included. Therefore, only the applicable products can be selected and the functions can be enriched and planned. Suitable for small and medium laboratories.
After all the above factors are determined, a laboratory design plan and planning content can be drawn, and then it is to consider three major factors that affect the quality of construction in the future:
1. Construction method of inlet pipe and drain pipe.
2. Total laboratory electricity consumption and distribution method
3. The route of the air duct of the exhaust equipment and the calculation of the exhaust volume of the fan motor.
Inlet and drain pipe construction method:
Building under construction: The design plan should be provided to the architect, and then according to the position and distance dimension indicated on the design drawing, it should be reserved for the construction of the building body by means of concealed pipe or hanging pipe.
Sites that have not been completed or have been converted to laboratories for many years: Since the above two buildings were not designed for laboratory use, most of their own inlet and outlet pipes are not suitable for use, so it is necessary to find the source of intake and drainage. Construction by means of open pipe or pipe.
Building under construction:
Set the appropriate position of the main power switch box according to the design plan. Then transport to each laboratory. A site that has not been completed or has been changed to a laboratory for many years: first find out the existing main power switch to assess whether the power is sufficient. If there are any deficiencies, how to increase the capacity. According to the renovation or the compartment, the construction shall be carried out with a dark pipe or a bright pipe during the construction period. The total amount of electricity in the above construction method. How to estimate? First of all, please provide users with the power consumption of various equipment. Such as the number of amperage, the size of the wattage, to design the number of loops.
The route of the air duct of the exhaust equipment.
1. Buildings under construction: Routes for planning ducts are provided to architects. Discuss the establishment of a pipeline well or reserve it in advance by means of a reserved hole.
2. Sites that have not been completed or have been changed to laboratories for many years: first confirm whether the building itself has a design of pipeline wells, and if it is available, it can be connected to the pipeline wells. Conversely, the ideal exhaust line path can be found based on the site distance and terrain.
1. One to one 1 fan to one pumping point.
2. A pair of N 1 fans for multiple pumping points. It can be designed on the same floor or on different floors. It can save the number of fans and the area of ducts.
3, N to N multiple fans with multiple pumping points. It can be set up according to the nature of the exhaust gas, such as the management of inorganic acid and alkali exhaust emissions and organic exhaust emissions.