Microbiology laboratory, mainly used in animal experiments, microbiology, chemistry, etc. Microbiology laboratories must ensure the safety of workers and provide a comfortable and clean environment.
So what kind of layout is needed for microbiology laboratory transformation? What kind of requirements do you need for a microbiology laboratory transformation?
First, the room settings:
1. Sterile room (collectively): Partially 100 grades under 10,000 conditions. From the outside to the inside there should be a buffer room, a shoe changing room, a more, two more, a shower room, a sterile room. Generally, the buffer room, the shoe changing room, and the need for 300,000, the second, the air shower is 100,000. The specific use of the microbiology laboratory is not clear. If it is microbial limit detection, the sterile room will score several points: negative room, positive room, and sterile room.
2, air conditioning room: place air conditioning units. There must be constant temperature measures, generally used for cooling ice water, heating steam. So you need to use two sets of pipelines. Sterile rooms and air-conditioned rooms should be designed and built by professional companies.
3. Culture room: Shaker and incubator are needed.
4, sterilization room: sterilization pot, induction cooker, microwave oven and so on. A fume hood can be added if available.
5. Operation room: equipped with electronic balance, pH meter, etc.
6, strain storage room: refrigerator (place standard bacteria). Can be set separately, can also be placed in the operation room.
7, we must also consider the development of the future, you can reserve a few rooms for backup.
Second, the basic equipment:
1. Requires biosafety cabinet: It mainly conducts microbial experiments such as bacteria and live bacteria, mainly to ensure the personal safety of the staff during the experiment. This is a device that must be used.
2, constant temperature incubator: also known as water-proof electric heating ** (mold) incubator, as the name suggests is used for bacterial culture, breeding, fermentation and other constant temperature test.
3, carbon dioxide incubator: a device that mimics the environment in which ** survives, in vitro culture of **/tissue.
4. Bacterial identification drug sensitivity analysis system: used to identify various pathogens, mainly Gram-negative bacteria, Gram-positive bacteria, Enterococcus and fungi, etc., can simultaneously do antibiotic susceptibility tests to help clinicians Make the correct pathogen diagnosis and develop a method of **.
5. Microscope: An optical instrument consisting of a lens or a combination of several lenses. In the experiment, the microbial change process can be better observed. This is also a device that must be used in a microbiology laboratory.
6, blood culture instrument: microbial rapid culture system, can quickly and sensitively detect pathogenic microorganisms in the blood of patients with sepsis, bacteremia, etc., but also can detect normal sterile parts (thoracic cavity, abdominal cavity, joint cavity, pericardium) Pathogenic microorganisms in the cavity, cerebrospinal cavity, etc.).
7. Centrifuge: Centrifuge is a machine that uses centrifugal force to separate liquid and solid particles or liquid and liquid components. The centrifuge mainly separates particles and liquids to achieve better experimental results.
8, other equipment: need other simple instrument accessories.
In the early stage of microbiology laboratory transformation, it is necessary to design the whole microbiology laboratory's overall plan according to the area of the drawings, and then purchase the laboratory equipment. A microbial laboratory transformation needs to give the staff a comfortable and clean working environment. The most important thing is to Ensure the personal safety of the staff.