Chemistry is a must in our lives. It can be said that chemistry is a part of our lives. Maybe some people say that I know more about chemistry, know a lot about chemical products, and know that all the work of chemistry is basically in the chemical laboratory, but how much do you know about the design and construction of chemistry labs? Next we Go check it out!
Let's first understand what a chemical laboratory is:
The chemical laboratory is an important place to provide chemical experimental conditions and scientific exploration. There are a large number of instruments in it: experimental tools such as iron stand, asbestos net, alcohol lamp. Usually there will be a chemical cabinet, which has commonly used chemicals such as copper sulfate pentahydrate (CuSO4·5H2O, ie cholesteric), sodium hydroxide solution, limestone, hydrochloric acid, etc.
People use them to the mystery of matter and its changes. Be sure to read the lab rules carefully before entering the chemical laboratory and follow the rules. Because many chemicals are very harmful to the human body, they also have a large pollution to the environment.
The chemical laboratory is different from other laboratories. The main functions of the chemical laboratory are capacity analysis, routine analysis, sample preparation, etc., depending on the nature of the experiment, it may involve toxic, flammable, explosive, strong acid, Strong alkali and other substances. Chemical experiments include organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry laboratories. Organic and inorganic laboratories have commonalities and differences. Organic laboratories have higher requirements for explosion protection and ventilation than inorganic laboratories. Usually, explosion-proof cabinets and desktops need to be added. Ventilation cover, etc.
First, the chemical laboratory equipment configuration
Common equipment: detoxification cabinet, desktop ventilation cover, universal exhaust hood, side table, central station, reagent cabinet, utensil cabinet, explosion-proof cabinet, emergency shower, emergency eye wash, etc.
Common instruments: rotary evaporator, acidity meter, electric heater, agitator, centrifuge, pulverizer, etc.
Second, chemical laboratory planning requirements
(1) For the 1/2 unit chemical laboratory model, use the side table to set up an entrance and exit; for a chemical laboratory model above one standard unit, more than one central station can be used, and more than two entrances and exits must be ensured: The entrance and exit are unobstructed, and there is no channel dead angle.
(2) For the experiment of local exhaust, a universal exhaust hood can be used; for laboratories using a large amount of volatile substances or organic solvents, a detoxification cabinet or a desktop hood must be provided, and the detoxification cabinet is located away from the entrance and exit and close to the tube well. .
(3) The high-function cabinets such as reagent cabinets and utensil cabinets are located at the wall position, the vessel cabinets are as close as possible to the water tank, and the reagent cabinets need to be provided with a suction device.
(4) The test bench is required to resist strong acid and alkali corrosion and high temperature resistance. It is recommended to use epoxy countertop and epoxy sink.
(5) Depending on the nature of the experiment, three faucets, pure water faucets, suction faucets, waste collection bins, trash cans, bottle washers, eye washers, emergency showers, etc. or acid cabinets, explosion-proof cabinets, etc. Safety storage cabinet.
(6) The reagent rack can be made of steel reagent rack with anti-corrosion laminate such as frosted glass or real psychic board. The height can be adjusted, and the cabinet can be equipped with the cabinet.
(7) The oven table setting needs to be away from the location where the organic solvent is used or stored.
(8) All requirements of the “Experimental Space Standards” must be met.
Third, the renovation of the chemical laboratory
(1) The ground, the ground of the experimental raft is required to be non-slip, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. It can be made of non-slip ceramic floor tiles, PVC floor or special laboratory ground for King Kong laboratory.
(2) Partition: the wall surface can be semi-glass wall or floor-standing glass wall. The semi-glass wall can be made of glass and color steel plate, glass and calcium silicate board, glass and brick wall, and calcium silicate board or brick wall part can be sprayed with latex paint. Or paste ceramic tiles, color steel plates need to use glass magnesium plate.
(3) Smallpox: For laboratories with lower height, it is recommended not to make smallpox; for laboratories above 3.5m, aluminum gusset ceiling can be used. For laboratories with color steel plates, the ceilings are made of color steel plates. Ceiling requirements are simple and easy to clean.
(4) Door: The door of the laboratory can be steel door, color steel plate door, glass door, etc., in the form of a child-mother door, the door is equipped with an observation window, the door is opened outwards, and the door can be equipped with an electronic access control system and a warning sign.
Four: construction drawing design
According to the approved preliminary design documents, a detailed description of the dimensions and details of the professional project will be given to guide the on-site construction and installation, arrange the materials and equipment, and make the final stage of the detailed budget design work accordingly. The main contents include: general plane, building, structure, water supply and drainage, electrical, heating and ventilation, and other related professional equipment systems; accurate and detailed description of their position clearance, coordinates, elevation, structural form, node details, use Material practice, size, aspect, material type, equipment specification or standard drawing component detail index number, technical requirements for construction and installation, and inspection methods for special parts.
In fact, the above conditions are not complete. In order to build a chemical laboratory that is qualified for safety and standardization, it is necessary to conduct communication, reconciliation, field visits, etc. of all parties in order to make standardized laboratory planning and design. Only safety and reasonable chemistry are constructed. The laboratory can ensure the physical and mental safety of the people working in the laboratory.