Based on the experience of building several laboratories, BOKA Lab has a deep understanding of the real needs of laboratory construction, using its own laboratory construction technology, design and construction and other leading advantages, to create a laboratory that can highlight the professional advantages of the industry, and give experiments Room workers have a safer working environment. No matter what your lab renovation is, we can provide you with a one-stop total solution.
In the laboratory renovation, it is essential to consider how to properly design laboratory exhaust. Here is the BOKA lab to help you solve problems!
1. Exhaust system engineering is the key to laboratory construction. The effect of the fume hood is mainly due to the design of the exhaust system.
2, the material of the exhaust pipe is preferred as FRP inorganic resin material, PVC material or PP material can also be used to make rough surface on the inner wall of the air duct to reduce wind noise. It can be round or giant, 250-500mm in diameter, according to the exhaust The quantity requires a certain size.
3. The type of FRP anti-corrosion fan is determined:
(1) Axial flow fan, single fume hood, single air absorbing cover for small air volume.
(2) oblique flow fan, double fume hood, dual atomic absorption hood, slightly larger air volume.
(3) Centrifugal fans, multiple fume hoods or when large exhaust volume is required.
(4) Roof fans (same as above) can be selected.
4. The anti-corrosion fan should be installed on the outdoor roof. The air outlet is equipped with rainproof and bird cover. It also needs a shock absorber, a reverse damper and a silencer.
5. If the laboratory is equipped with a fume hood in an air-conditioned room, the air supply device should be properly designed to avoid wasting energy.