The construction of the laboratory, whether it is a new construction, expansion, or reconstruction project, is not simply the purchase of reasonable equipment, but also the overall planning, rational layout and graphic design of the laboratory, as well as the power supply, water supply, and gas supply. , ventilation, air purification, safety measures, environmental protection and other infrastructure and basic conditions. Therefore, the construction of laboratories is a complex systematic project. In modern laboratories, advanced scientific instruments and well-equipped laboratories are prerequisites for upgrading modern science and technology and promoting the growth of scientific research results. "People-oriented, people and the environment" has become a subject of great concern. In the "security, environmental protection, practical, durable, beautiful, economic, excellent, leading," the planning and design concepts. Planning and design are mainly divided into seven areas: laboratory design requirements, graphic design systems, single structure functional design systems, water supply and drainage design systems, electronic control systems, special gas distribution systems, and harmful gas output systems. The following is a brief explanation of the above six aspects.
First, the laboratory design requirements According to the needs of laboratory tasks, the laboratory has valuable precision instruments and various chemicals, including flammable and corrosive drugs. In addition, harmful gases or vapors are often generated during the operation. Therefore, there are special requirements for the housing structure, environment, and indoor facilities of the laboratory, which should be taken into account when planning to build a new laboratory or renovating an existing laboratory. Laboratory rooms are broadly divided into three categories: precision instrument laboratories, chemical analysis laboratories, auxiliary chambers (offices, storage rooms, cylinder chambers, etc.)
Precision Instrument Room The precision instrument room is required to have the functions of fire prevention, anti-shock, anti-electromagnetic interference, anti-noise, moisture proof, anti-corrosion, anti-dust, and anti-harmful gas intrusion. The room temperature should be kept as constant as possible. In order to maintain the good performance of the general instrument, the temperature should be 15~30°C, and the condition is controlled at 18~25°C. The humidity is between 60% and 70%. The instrument room that requires constant temperature can hold double doors and windows and air conditioning equipment. The instrument room can use terrazzo or anti-static floor. It is not recommended to use carpets because carpets can easily accumulate dust and generate static electricity. The power supply voltage of large-scale precision instrument rooms should be stable, generally allowing the voltage fluctuation range to be ±10%. When necessary, equipped with ancillary equipment (such as power supply, etc.). To ensure uninterrupted power supply, dual power supply can be used. A special ground wire should be designed with a grounding resistance of less than 4Ω. The gas chromatography chamber and the atomic absorption analysis chamber need to use high-pressure cylinders. The nearest chamber is a chamber where the cylinder chamber can be built (facing toward the north). The distance between the test bench and the wall for placing the instrument is 500mm to facilitate operation and maintenance. There is good ventilation in the room and a partial exhaust hood is placed above the atomic absorption instrument. Microcomputers and microcomputer-controlled precision instruments have certain requirements for supply voltage and frequency. In order to prevent voltage transients, momentary power outages, and voltage shortages from affecting the operation of the instrument, an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) may be used as required. While designing a dedicated instrument analysis room, the corresponding chemical processing room is designed to be closely matched. This is necessary to protect the equipment and enhance management.
1. After fully considering the construction features and difficulties of the project, we have sufficient confidence to ensure that the construction of the project will be completed in a qualitative, timely, and comprehensive manner.
2. Civilized construction, our company only set up the work area at the construction site. Our company will manage the environmental sanitation of the construction area and arrange professional management. Reducing the harm to human health, assuming the obligation to eliminate noise, avoiding the normal notarization affecting the surrounding environment, reducing dust, and reducing the harm to people. There must be targeted measures for waste removal, stacking, and waste water discharge. This project has reached the “Civilization Site Standard”. .
3. In terms of safety construction, while implementing the mission's safe and civilized system, our company conducts hazard identification and risk assessment based on the characteristics of project construction, and focuses on prevention and control of important hazards and important environmental factors with large risk values. Before entering the site, the project department and the head office shall sign a safety fire protection responsibility system to clarify the safety responsibilities of the safety personnel during the construction period, and the inspection and evaluation awards shall be made at the end of the construction period.
4. In order to ensure the quality of the project and achieve the desired decorative effect, it is convenient for the protection of the finished product and the safety on site.
The statement is specific requirements:
1. Each laboratory should have a wash basin and should be set near the exit
2, the sink installation site should have water, the sink installed two low-level faucets, a high-level faucet, such as with a pure water machine need to consider the placement and water interface
3. Clothes hangers should be installed at the entrance of the laboratory. Individual personal clothes should be kept separate from laboratory work clothes.
4. The decoration laboratory requires the material to be moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant and non-fading; it must fully consider that the laboratory's walls, ceilings and the ground should be smooth, easy to clean, water-proof, corrosion-resistant to chemicals and disinfectants; the hermeticity of doors and windows is recommended. With push-pull doors, all laboratories require no threshold; terrazzo or non-slip tiles are recommended on the ground;
5, the experimental table should be waterproof, corrosion-resistant, heat-resistant. Two sets of multi-functional sockets are provided on the laboratory side wall and teacher's desk. The experimental console adopts a cabinet-style, table-top design drug rack. The design of the table should be considered for convenient experimental operation. For example, the table bottom is slightly concave to accommodate Sitting tester's legs, about every 1m (or each test bench)