The fume hoods can be classified according to the status of their use. They can be divided into an overall lower open type, floor type, two-sided type, three-sided glass type, table type, connected type, and radioactivity experiments designed for different experimental use needs, and for synthetic experiments. Special fume hoods for perchloric acid experiments.
Safety is the greatest mission pursued by fume hoods. The use of fume hoods by laboratories is to ensure the safety of users and prevent pollution to the surrounding environment.
These security are mainly reflected in
1. Adopt the unique seam ventilation structure to effectively discharge harmful gases.
2. Streamlined handles, with gaps between the handlebars and the glass. The flow of air on the deck is rotated, ensuring efficient air intake from the sides.
3, set the window anti-drop-off, in case of accidental fall of the glass window off the glass window, with anti-drop will catch, prevent accidental personnel.
4. The glass window is made of tempered glass. Even if the glass accidentally crashes or explodes, it will not cause accidents.
5. Ventilation holes shall be provided in the upper part of the fume hood to allow air to enter even if the glass window is closed, so as to avoid generating a greater negative pressure.
6. The fume hood shell is made of metal materials and it is non-flammable. The inner cavity is made of flame retardant or non-combustible material, such as anti-fold special plate, stainless steel plate, etc. The solid physicochemical board or stainless steel plate is used on the table to prevent acid, alkali, heat and fire.
7. The effective height of the glass window is 800mm, the inner cavity is 1200mm, and the height of the table is 800mm. It is ergonomic, easy to operate, and has a large space for use and improves safety.
8, Shuizui, gas Tsui in the counter outside the remote operation of the handle, more convenient and safe than direct hand operation.