When working in the laboratory, it will produce a lot of waste materials such as waste water, waste gas, waste liquid, etc. What should be paid attention to when these waste materials are excreted? Today we will look at the design of this waste water and drainage system!
1. The water supply and drainage system of the drainage pipe should be designed scientifically to ensure that the drinking water source is not polluted. If the experimental water and the drinking water source are different, the drinking water and the experimental water faucet should be separately marked to avoid confusion.
2. The water supply pipeline should be provided with a backup water source. When the water supply in the public basement is insufficient or stopped, the backup water source can ensure the normal supply of cooling water, water for the smoker, water for the distiller, and water for the condensate of the decanter. .
3. The water supply and drainage system should be in accordance with the laboratory module, reasonable layout, easy to repair, the line pipe should be as short as possible to avoid crossover. The experimental building and the pipeline well shall be arranged along the wall, column, water system, test bench cavity, laboratory cabinet inner lining, etc., and shall not be placed next to items that are rapidly decomposed by water, causing burning, explosion or damage, and valuable instruments. Above the equipment; general laboratory tubes can be installed on the surface, and should be concealed as much as possible in laboratories with high safety requirements. All concealed valves should be provided with inspection holes in the control water supply for maintenance.
4. The water supply and drainage system should be designed flexibly and some facilities should be reserved to ensure the reliability and continuity of the laboratory. The downwardly-oriented ventilation cross-flow pipe should be laid above the bottom walkway or under the pipeline plate; the upstream feed-type water supply cross-drying pipe should be laid in the top pipe technical layer or above the top walkway; the non-freezing area can be laid on the roof Above, each valve from the water supply main pipe should be installed on the branch pipe.
5. The location of each water point in the laboratory must be scientifically located and laid in advance. The water point should be placed at the wall position as much as possible to facilitate the setting of the launching point and meet the needs of future renovation.
Only in strict accordance with the principles of laboratory design can we achieve safe, green and environmentally friendly laboratories, in order to ensure the physical and mental health of laboratory workers, and to better benefit humanity.