First, the laboratory layout design
The laboratory layout design is based on the nature of the laboratory, the target location of the laboratory, the functional requirements of the laboratory, the type of experiment, and the experimental process flow. According to the relevant national standards, scientific and reasonable functional distinctions are made for the existing sites of the laboratory. And layout work.
Laboratory graphic design requires laboratory designers to be familiar with China's architectural decoration knowledge, China's laboratory related standards and specifications, familiar with the designed laboratory experimental process.
Second, the laboratory area and instrument placement
Before the design of the laboratory, the type, quantity, specification, size, voltage and other parameters of the instrument and the position of the instrument should be determined according to the experimental procedure. The designer can make the instrument power supply, water supply and drainage, gas supply and pure water. And the design of the exhaust duct interface. According to the number of instruments and the placement position, the required area of each area is determined, and the effective use of space is divided. The placement of the instrument is not only convenient, but also considers the problem of ground bearing.
Third, ventilation system design
Laboratory ventilation system design is the top priority in laboratory design and a key factor in the success of laboratory construction. The laboratory ventilation system design laboratory has two aspects of the exhaust system and the supplemental air system.
The design of the laboratory exhaust system should be based on the comprehensive analysis and calculation of the required exhaust air volume, pipeline length, pipeline orientation and actual site conditions, and scientifically and rationally design the exhaust system to achieve the design of the laboratory. Safety, comfort, energy saving and other purposes.
Fourth, electrical engineering design
Laboratory electrical engineering design includes both strong and weak. Strong power mainly includes instrument power, lighting sockets, etc. Weak power includes: network, data communication, broadcasting, video surveillance and so on.
The design of the strong electricity should be based on the sum of the power of each instrument and equipment, according to the functions, floors, and the first level of the whole building. The room terminal distribution box is separately set up between each instrument, and the main instrument needs to leave a separate circuit. Cannot be connected in series with room lighting or other outlets, which is mainly to facilitate the use and maintenance of the equipment. The floor distribution box should be placed in a dedicated power distribution room, and the door lock should be set up.
1. The small distance between the aisle between the central station and the side platform is 1.2 meters.
2. The minimum distance between the aisle between the CCTV and the CCTV is 1.5 meters.
3. The small distance between the aisle between the central station and the high cabinet is 1 meter.
4. The width of the CCTV facing the wall should not be less than 1 meter.
5. The small distance between the two sides is 1.2 meters.
6. The walkway between the two seats should not be less than 1.5 meters.
7. The distance between the seat and the central station should not be less than 2 meters.
8. The walkway of the fume hood facing the wall is 1.8 meters.
9. The small spacing between the fume hood and the test bench is 1.8 meters.
10. The recommended spacing of the two fume hoods is 3 meters.