Cosmetic clean laboratory design, the basic idea of laboratory design is economical and practical. The level of purification requirements is 10,000. The laboratory design has a preparation before the experiment, such as more, two more, wind shower and buffer. Adoption, logistics separation principle to reduce experimental pollution and ensure safety.
1. This arrangement is compact and reasonable, meets the requirements of laboratory operation and air cleanliness level, and strives for scientific and economical principles, considering laboratory requirements and development and operating costs.
2. The air shower room is installed at the entrance of the clean room, which can effectively remove the dust from the human body and reduce the amount of dust in the clean room. At the same time, the air shower room also acts as an air lock to prevent the unclean air from entering the clean area from the door.
3, the clean room needs to give a certain proportion of fresh air to the room, purify and filter into the laboratories to compensate for the exhaust, to ensure positive pressure and staff needs.
4. The number of airflow return air is controlled by air volume control valve for different cleanliness level, and the pressure gradient is adjusted to ensure that the airflow flows to the cleaned area with the clean area. The pressure difference between different levels of the clean room is 5pa, clean room and outdoor The pressure difference is 10pa.
5, the clean room is equipped with a purple lamp sterilization device.
6, the transmission window is all stainless steel material, mechanical interlock control, internal sterilization device.
7. The observation window is a closed clean window, and the door is a gas-tight clean door.
8, power: AC220V/380V-50HZ.
9, indoor noise 60db (A).
10, the air outlet is equipped with a high-efficiency filter, and the air supply port is equipped with a high-efficiency filter static pressure box to achieve clean air intake, and it is convenient to replace the high-efficiency filter.
11. Generally, the indoor air supply and exhaust air adopts the upper and lower discharge mode, and the indoor air exhaust port should be located in the area where the indoor pollution risk is the most, and the one side is arranged without any obstacles.
12. The return air port automatically adjusts the indoor pressure with the residual pressure valve to keep the positive pressure clean.
Cosmetic clean laboratory design, since the establishment of Shenzhen VOLAB laboratory company, the purification engineering has undertaken electronic, optical optoelectronics, precision instruments, printing, pharmaceutical GMP, biological genetic engineering, medical device GMP, pharmaceutical packaging materials GMP, health care products GMP, Food, cosmetics GMP, laboratory, operating room, water and many other projects in many fields. The company has established long-term and stable partnership with equipment manufacturers and material suppliers of famous brands at home and abroad. The professional solutions of designers ensure that the products provided to customers have the best cost performance.
Commonly used projects in laboratory infrastructure construction are:
(1) The experimental bench includes a central test bench, a test bench, a side table, an instrument table, a sky platform, a medicine cabinet, a drug cabinet, a glassware cabinet, and the like.
(2) Air conditioning and ventilation facilities. In the new laboratory, all building areas are air conditioned. The ventilation system includes a fume hood (gas cabinet), an exhaust hood (fixed), a movable exhaust hood, an exhaust fan, and the like.
(3) Water facilities include laboratory basins, washing tanks, test faucets, etc.
(4) Safety facilities include fire sprinkler systems, inert gas fire extinguishing systems, safety cabinets, emergency showers, eye washes, etc.
(5) Gas supply facilities include gas supply stations, gas supply plates, gas plates and piping systems.
The 21st century laboratory is an intelligent laboratory that is safe, healthy, energy-saving, environmentally friendly, user-friendly, intelligent, and flexible. A new laboratory model is emerging to meet current experimental needs and adapt to future developments. The laboratory model is driving the development of the 21st century laboratory, known as the "21st Century Laboratory" model, with novel features and popularity.
Folding one, flexible and variable features
Greater flexibility has always been an important focus for designing or retrofitting an experimental building. Flexibility has many implications, including ease of expansion, rapid adaptation to recombination and other changes, and the ability to allow multiple uses.
The greater flexibility means that the laboratory equipment should not only have excellent use functions, but also should have the high reorganization and utilization rate of the wall, supply system and workbench when major renovation or new construction is carried out in the future, reducing manpower and material waste.
1, flexible supply system
Flexible original supply systems are extremely important for most laboratory designs. The laboratory must be able to easily connect or disconnect on walls and ceilings to allow for quick, low-cost assembly of equipment. The supply system needs to meet initial requirements and be adapted to the projected future development plan.
2, flexible indoor environment
The laboratory is moving towards modularity, the lab's workbench can be designed to be active, the service column can be moved, and the lab's space can be fully utilized to design a movable partition wall that can be flexibly partitioned and fixed to the wall. Or the docking station on the floor includes input ports such as circuit, waterway, gas path and communication. It has the characteristics of quick connection and disconnection, and is convenient to be plugged and used in combination with the experimental bench.
Folding two, humanized features
1. Socialized architecture suitable for team research
The humanized design is to make full use of the space in the experimental building to provide opportunities for people to meet and co-current. Including lounges, conference rooms, atrium space, stair space, shared laboratory equipment space, public service space, etc., to maximize the opportunity for people to meet and communicate.
The pursuit of space visual aesthetics, neat and clear appearance and color, safe and comfortable indoor environment, reflecting the characteristics of the times, to meet the needs of staff health and comfort.
Create flexible work systems and workbenches, encourage research teams to change their space to meet needs, design offices and writing areas as places where people work in teams, design team-based research centers, and create adjacent research team members Use the public space necessary for fair use.