There are many types of BOKA test benches, and the mobile test bench is one of them. As the name implies, the mobile test bench is a test bench with pulleys. The mobile test bench is suitable for being placed in the middle of the laboratory. The main platform for conducting experimental activities is laboratory furniture that is indispensable for laboratories in modern labor, pharmaceutical, environmental protection, and higher education institutions. It is a major component of laboratory furniture. Now follow BOKA to learn about the components of the lab bench, as follows:
First, the resist material
1. Anti-corrosion table of experimental table: It adopts solid core physical and chemical slab, thickness is 12.7mm, and it is rimmed to 25.4mm. The front side of the lower opening opens the water tank to prevent liquid from flowing to the cabinet. The whole table has strong acid resistance and wear resistance. It is oil-resistant, heat-resistant, impact-resistant, non-toxic, odorless, antibacterial, anti-aging, anti-mildew, waterproof, fireproof, moisture-proof, etc. It is the ideal green building material for the laboratory.
Second, the upper and lower cabinets and door panels
1. Shell material: It is made of new 1.2mm thick galvanized steel sheet and treated by anode film. Acid-resistant paint epoxy treatment.
2. Interior materials (side panels, back panels, panels, deflectors): 6mm thick physicochemical panels.
3. The baffle fixing seat: The pc material is integrally formed, the activity is combined into a convenient disassembly, and the fixed synthetic frame function is provided.
4. Collecting hood: Made of 5mm thick pp material.
5. Help half-moon type venting hole: 1.2mm thick galvanized steel plate is integrally formed by oil pressure and treated by epoxy spray.
Third, the adjustment door system:
1. Activity sliding door: single side operation, with balance device, sliding door can stop at any activity point.
2. Sliding door glass: 5mm thick tempered glass.
3. Sliding cable for sliding door: The cable tension is 450 kg, which is in line with the cns1111 g2009 tensile test.
4. Glass handle: Made of aluminum alloy, treated by epoxy spray.
Fourth, the power supply device:
1. Operation of the instrument panel: The thin-film microcomputer electronic circuit touch control panel is used to indicate the power supply, lighting, motor, standby (switch) and led operation indicator.
2. Protection device: power supply, motor, socket, leakage, overload, phase loss, reversal and other fault protection.
3. Lighting device: 30w fluorescent lamp.
4. Socket: 220v grounding type single-phase socket. (installed in the cabinet)
5. Drainage device:
1. Test cup trough: It is made of pp, with a thickness of 3m/m, and is resistant to acid, heat and organic solvents. Size: l260 × w115 × h147mm (np01-1)
2. Recycler: pp injection molding, anti-siphon bottle type recycling device.
Sixth, water supply device:
1. Water supply cork: copper casting single-port water supply cork.
2. Flow control valve: copper control valve, ceramic valve core.
Seven, gas supply device:
1. Gas Cocker: Copper-cast single-mouth gas cork.
2. Gas safety buckle valve: The copper surface is treated with acid-resistant paint to prevent acid rust. Its switch adopts safety buckle valve to enhance the safety of use and prevent accidental accidental contact with the switch, resulting in danger.
If you have friends who need laboratory furniture, please consult our national hotline and look forward to your call.