1. Classification of physical and chemical testing laboratories
The laboratory is generally divided into three types: the school laboratory, the enterprise laboratory, and the research laboratory. The school's laboratory is a teaching place for students to conduct experiments such as analytical chemistry, or a research laboratory with scientific research services for school research. The enterprise laboratory is responsible for the analysis of the finished products, semi-finished products, raw materials, the calibration of the solution configuration or the research and improvement of the analytical methods (the latter is generally the responsibility of the research office of the company). Research institute laboratories mainly undertake research tasks for scientific research burdens or research on chemical analysis.
2, laboratory design principles
The laboratory should have enough space to meet the needs of each experiment. Each type of analysis should have separate, appropriate areas, with physical divisions between the areas. The layout of the laboratory and the purchase of the instrument should be in accordance with the actual inspection tasks. The laboratory should be kept away from dust, smoke, noise, and sources of vibration as required. The laboratory should not be built near traffic routes, boiler rooms, machine rooms and production workshops. In order to ensure good weather conditions, it should generally be north-south. The laboratory should be fire-resistant, the building materials should not be easy to burn, the windows should be dust-proof, the indoor lighting should be good, and the doors should be opened outwards.
1. The functional area in the laboratory is clearly set up, the layout in the laboratory is reasonable, the operation is safe, convenient and can avoid pollution, which can meet the work needs and ensure the test results are not disturbed. For example, the physical and chemical laboratory is close to the physical and chemical equipment room, the bacteria room is close to the instruments and equipment used, and a separate distilled water chamber is installed (to avoid contamination of the distilled water produced), the locker room, and the storage room (supplement: the storage room is used to store a small amount of recent Non-expired drugs that are not used. Must have the functions of preventing fire, moisture, high temperature, direct sunlight, etc. The storage room should be facing north, dry and well ventilated, the doors and windows should be strong, the windows should be high windows, and the doors and windows should have sun visors. Open outwards.).
2. All laboratory benches, side tables, utensil cabinets, medicine cabinets and fume hoods are processed by the professional laboratory planning and design institute, complete sets of production, on-site installation, in line with the requirements of various technical indicators, more standardized, more used. Safe and convenient, it gives people a more neat and beautiful appearance.
3. The laboratory should set up separate water supply and drainage systems to avoid pollution or pollute the surrounding environment. The exhaust of the laboratory is concentrated as much as possible and then discharged to the upper air or the lower water channel (after proper treatment) to reduce the pollution to the surrounding environment.
4. The environment of the laboratory and the decoration materials used should meet the environmental protection and laboratory environmental requirements to ensure that human health and experimental results are not affected.
5, the laboratory ventilation, lighting, temperature, humidity, cleanliness, etc. should meet the laboratory's environmental requirements, the laboratory should give people a clean, beautiful, comfortable look. (Supplement: There are generally 3 types of ventilation facilities, which are divided into full room ventilation, partial exhaust hood and fume hood. The whole room is ventilated with exhaust fan or ventilation shaft, and the number of air changes is 5 times/hour. Local exhaust hood is generally installed. Above the harmful gases generated by large instruments, the fume hood is a kind of local exhaust device with heating source, gas source, water source, lighting, etc. The fan is generally installed on the top layer, and the exhaust pipe is above 2M above the roof. Generally placed in a place where air flow is small, it is not suitable to be close to doors and windows.)
6. The decoration materials used in the laboratory shall be made of environmentally-friendly materials (the necessary tests shall be carried out according to the specific conditions) to avoid interference with the experimental results due to environmental pollution caused by improper material selection.
7. All the countertops used in the experiment are made of advanced materials to ensure acid, alkali and other liquid corrosion resistance. At the same time, it is fireproof, waterproof and easy to clean.