The main points of purchasing laboratory furniture in the early stage of laboratory construction
Laboratory infrastructure commonly used items are:
(1) Experimental bench cabinet includes central experimental bench, experimental bench, side bench, instrument bench, sky platform, medicine cabinet, drug cabinet, glassware cabinet, etc.
(2) Air conditioning and ventilation facilities. In the new testing center, all building areas are air-conditioned. Ventilation systems include fume hoods (gas cabinets), exhaust hoods (fixed), movable exhaust hoods, exhaust fans, etc.
(3) Water facilities include laboratory basins, washing basins, laboratory water taps, etc.
(4) Safety facilities include fire sprinkler systems, inert gas fire extinguishing systems, safety cabinets, emergency showers, eye washers, etc.
(5) Gas supply facilities include gas supply stations, gas supply plates, gas supply plates and their piping systems.
(6) Computer management network system, etc.
After listing the demand list, it is time to choose laboratory furniture equipment. The company's laboratory believes that there are three primary considerations:
Laboratory construction should be based on ergonomics theory, especially for Chinese people's work habits and body conditions, design and rational layout of the laboratory.
Specially design and treat the harmful exhaust gas and wastewater that may be produced by the test equipment to ensure the health of the test personnel.
Scientifically design the exhaust system of the laboratory, so that the laboratory's air exchange rate and the surface speed of the fume hood can meet the requirements of international standards.
Correctly design, reasonably select materials and standardize the construction of laboratory furniture and media systems.
Optimize the arrangement of eyewash and emergency shower device to ensure the timely handling of accidents in emergency situations.
Give full consideration to the escape route to minimize the life-threatening factors in emergency situations.
Select safety protection facilities that meet international standards.
3. Environmental protection
Adhere to the selection of high-quality and environmentally friendly raw materials.
Pay attention to the design and treatment of dust prevention.
Pay attention to anti-pollution and other aspects.
After considering the above points, come to choose a different manufacturer.