1. Installation steps of all-steel test bench:
The first step: Check the height of the adjusting feet at the bottom of the cabinet, and rotate all the adjusting feet to a distance of 5mm from the ground to facilitate adjustment when the ground is uneven.
Step 2: Place various types of cabinets in place according to the drawings, and observe whether the top table is high or low. If it is not flat, adjust the bottom of the cabinet and measure it with a level ruler to make the horizontal and vertical levels horizontal. The edges of the cabinet are aligned and connected with screws or cap bolts. When connecting, pay attention to the smoothness of the surface, whether there are unevenness, and each adjustment foot must be on the ground to be able to withstand gravity.
The third step: After fixing the side sealing plate, you can enter the installation of the countertop. If the countertop has a sink and reagent rack column hole, open it before sticking the countertop.
The installation of the countertop can basically be divided into two methods:
1. Adhesive valve; 2. Screw fixing method.
(1) Spread silica gel evenly on the bonding surface of the cabinet after the connection is completed. The silica gel around the cabinet is 10mm-15mm away from the edge of the cabinet to prevent the glue from overflowing after pressing the top.
(2) After the glue is finished, put the countertop on the cabinet body, and put it in place as much as possible when it is flat. Don't make any misplacement by people, in case the glue overflows and falls on the cabinet body when moving, which is not easy to clean and affects the bonding effect.
(3) The line transition on the table top and the table top are flat. If the table top is not flat, two treatment methods can be used: leveling and heavy pressure. That is, the place is raised with hard materials, and the height is pressed down with heavy objects, depending on the situation. There is also a method of adjusting with screws. Drill holes on the folded edge of the rigid cabinet, and then use the screw-in length to adjust the height of the table. With 4mm screws, the hole diameter should be 3.2mm.
(4) After the glue is dry, press the object on the front table, and then do the seaming of the table. If the corners of the table are rounded, no seams should be left between the table and the table; if the corners of the table are made of right angles, leave a gap of ≤3mm for filling in glue. Refer to (2). Proceed as follows:
① Paste masking paper on the seams of the two countertops;
②Put the silicone or epoxy glue with the same color as the countertop. If there is a 3mm seam on the countertop, the glue must be filled to prevent the joint from cracking and the glue peeling off;
③After 20 minutes, use a metal sheet or a scraper to scrape the adhesive on the platform surface, quickly tear off the masking paper, and clean the surface; ④A circle of white silica gel is applied to the bonding between the platform and the cabinet. Pay attention to protect the countertop during operation, there may be scratches, missing corners and other phenomena.
1) Don't put sharp metals, tools and similar substances on the table;
2) During construction, do not tear off the protective film on the countertop;
3) Without protection, do not wear shoes to operate on the table, but pave the way first.