Laboratory decoration purification system, mainly reflected in these points
1) Electrostatic purification method
Working principle: the working principle of high-voltage electrostatic adsorption dust removal. The electrostatic type is the working principle of high-voltage electrostatic adsorption dust removal. Under the action of high-voltage static electricity, the cathode line in the electrostatic field generates corona discharge, and a large amount of negative ions are generated in the corona layer. Under the action of the electrostatic field, the negative ions continuously move toward the anode. When the dust in the air passes through the electric field, the dust is charged by the collision of negative ions, and the charged dust is also subjected to the action of the electrostatic field, moving toward the anode (dust collector), and releasing the charge after reaching the anode.
Disadvantages: It can remove flying dust (cannot remove toxic gases), its performance is lower and slower than mechanical type, and it is easy to produce ozone. This model is rated as the worst purifier in the US market.
(2) Physical purification method
1. Adsorption filter-activated carbon
Activated carbon is a porous carbon-containing substance, which has a highly developed pore structure. The porous structure of activated carbon provides it with a large amount of surface area, which can be fully contacted with gases (impurities), thereby giving the unique adsorption performance of activated carbon. Make it very easy to achieve the purpose of absorbing and collecting impurities. Just like magnetic force, all molecules have mutual attraction.
Disadvantages: Ordinary activated carbon can not adsorb all toxic gases, and has low efficiency and easy desorption.
2. Mechanical filtration—HEPA network HEPA (High efficiency particul ateair Filter), Chinese means high efficiency air filter, which meets the HEPA standard filter. The efficiency of 0.3 micron is 99.998%. The characteristic of HEPA network is that air can pass through , But small particles cannot pass through. The HEPA filter consists of a stack of continuous sub-glass fiber membranes folded back and forth, forming a wavy gasket to place and support the filter media.
romote the chemical reaction. The harmful substances in the air, such as formaldehyde and benzene, degrade under the action of photocatalysis and form Non-toxic and harmless substances, and the bacteria in the air are also removed by ultraviolet light, so the air is purified.
Disadvantages: Broad-spectrum but requires low air flow rate, slow purification speed and certain radiation to the human body, which is eliminated in Europe and the United States.
2. Formaldehyde scavenger
Working principle: It uses chemical substances and formaldehyde for chemical reaction to achieve the purpose of removing formaldehyde.
2.1. Chemical reactions: Chemical reaction with formaldehyde generates carbon dioxide and water, such as ammonia, etc.;
2.2. Biology: made from biological agents that can react with formaldehyde, such as urea, soy protein, amino acids, etc.;
2.3 Plants: made from plant extracts, such as aloe vera, tea extracts, etc.;
2.4, closed class: made of film-forming substances, forming a thin film to prevent formaldehyde release, such as chitosan, liquid paraffin, etc.;
Disadvantages: First, the substances generated after the chemical reaction are likely to bring secondary pollution, and the phenomenon of secondary detection often exceeds the standard during practice.
The second is to absorb formaldehyde without changing the chemical composition and reduce the formaldehyde content in the air, but this way will not cure the symptoms, and formaldehyde will be easily released again.
3. Pharmacy, catalytic method --- cold catalyst essence working principle: cold catalyst, also known as natural catalyst, is another new type of air purification material after photocatalyst deodorizing air purification material, which can initiate catalytic reaction under normal temperature conditions. At normal temperature and pressure, it can decompose a variety of harmful odorous gases into harmless and odorless substances. It changes from simple physical adsorption to chemical adsorption, decomposing while adsorbing, removing harmful gases such as formaldehyde, benzene, xylene, toluene, TVOV, etc. Water and carbon dioxide, the cold catalyst itself does not directly participate in the reaction during the catalytic reaction. After the reaction, the cold catalyst does not change and is not lost, and it plays a long-term role. The cold catalyst itself is non-toxic, non-corrosive, and non-combustible. The reaction products are water and carbon dioxide, which does not produce secondary pollution, which greatly extends the service life of the adsorbent material.
(4) Other purification methods
1. The water washing method uses the principle of siphon and centrifugation to suck the purifying agent mixed in water into the suction pipe at the lower part of the coaxial centrifugal turbine of its motor base through the principle of siphon, and rotates at high speed through the AC hood pole motor. The water purifier is sprayed in the bottle gallbladder to form a water film, sucking the dust and bacteria in the air into the water, and blowing the purified air into the room at the same time, quickly and effectively removing the toxins, dust, smoke, Odor, viruses, etc., and produce a lot of fresh oxygen.
2. Negative ion method Hydroxyl negative ions can reduce active oxygen (oxygen free radicals) generated by atmospheric pollutants, nitrogen oxides, cigarettes, etc. after contact with harmful gases floating in the air, reducing the harm of excessive active oxygen to the human body; Neutralize the positively charged air and settling after no charge, so that the air is purified.