1. Each laboratory must have three-phase AC power supply and single-phase AC power supply. The total power control switch should be set. When the laboratory is unmanned, the indoor power supply should be cut off.
2. Electrical equipment for indoor fixtures, such as ovens, incubators, refrigerators, etc., if these devices are used during the experiment and are stopped at the end of the experiment, they can be continuously on the total power supply of the laboratory; If the test still needs to run after the stop, there should be a dedicated power supply, which will not affect the work due to the cut off the total power supply of the laboratory.
3. Each test bench must be equipped with a certain number of power outlets, at least one three-phase socket, and single-phase sockets can be set 2-4. These outlets should have switch control and safety devices to prevent normal power supply to the entire room in the event of a short circuit. The socket can be placed on the test table or on the side of the table, but should be away from the basin and the nozzles of gas, hydrogen, etc., and does not affect the placement and operation status of the laboratory instruments. Some laboratories install the socket in the socket under the test table or in the cabinet. This installation position is inconvenient to use, so it is not suitable.
4. On the four walls of the laboratory, in conjunction with the arrangement of indoor laboratory tables, fume hoods, ovens, etc., multiple single-phase and three-phase sockets should be installed in appropriate positions. These sockets are generally above the corner line, which is convenient to use. in principle.
5. Because of the corrosive gas in the chemical laboratory, it is more suitable to use the copper wire for the point wire. Aluminum core wires can be used in the physical laboratory. As for the way of laying the wire, it is ideal to use the dark laying of the pipe. The dark laying can not only protect the wire, but also make the room clean and tidy, and it is not easy to accumulate dust;
Generally speaking, the electrical equipment used in chemical laboratories has a small capacity, and the electrical equipment used in physical laboratories has a large capacity. When the laboratory was officially used, it was found that the total capacity was not large enough, so there was room for power supply capacity in the design of the power supply to the laboratory.
There is a more flexible laboratory power supply method, in which the power transmission line is passed through a suspended pipe, and a socket is mounted thereon. The advantage of this type of device is that it avoids many risers on the indoor floor, making the interior layout very flexible. Laboratory illumination minimum illumination standard
There are various rooms in the experimental building, and the requirements for contrast are different. A room that performs fine work requires a higher illuminance than a room that performs rough work. If the illumination is required to be high, it is necessary to install more lamps or increase the capacity of the light source, that is, to increase construction investment and recurrent expenses (mainly electricity charges).
Therefore, the illuminance standard must be adapted to the economic conditions and living standards of the country. Each country has developed minimum lighting standards for lighting design in conjunction with its specific conditions. The minimum illumination standard was developed through extensive research and experimental analysis.
BOKA is a professional laboratory building brand. Including green research building planning and design, laboratory overall planning consultation, laboratory internal construction engineering, laboratory furniture product customization, laboratory instrument consumables, laboratory operation maintenance, laboratory relocation, laboratory online shopping mall consultation, laboratory line High-end customized services such as the experience library experience.