The central issue in PCR laboratory design is how to avoid contamination. In practice, the following types of pollution are common: contamination of amplified products, contamination of the genomic genome, contamination of reagents, and contamination between standards.
Because once the pollution occurs, the test needs to stop until the source of the pollution is found, and the test results need to be scrapped.
Need to test from scratch. Therefore, it is not only time-consuming and cumbersome to circumvent the pollution after the seizure of pollution, but also to ruin the human and material resources. Therefore, to avoid pollution, the first thing to do is to avoid, not to remove.
First, a reasonable system setting
1. Strict airflow pressure control ensures different pressure requests in different test zones.
2. Reasonable air-conditioning ventilation system setting, try to use the air-conditioning system with full transmission rights.
Second, the severe division of the work area
1. Each test area is set up reasonably
2. Each test area should have significant symbols (such as eye-catching door rows or different ground colors, etc.) to avoid mixing of equipment items and reagents in different test areas.
Third, strict handling
1. Try to reduce the possibility of not moving around in the test area and reducing the contamination.
2. Use the work clothes with significant difference symbol (such as different colors) in each test area. When the workers leave, they should not bring the work clothes of this area to other areas.
3. Strictly control the personnel entering and leaving the laboratory. Personnel not involved in the test shall not enter or leave the laboratory at will. If conditions permit, separate channels and doors for access to all test areas shall be provided.
4. Some gene mutations and toxic substances may be used in the analysis area of the amplified product, and special attention should be paid to the safety protection of the test personnel.
5. The product analysis area of the amplified product is the most important source of pollution product amplification. The waste liquid can not be dumped in the test room. It is necessary to be disinfected and disinfected in the place away from the laboratory. The used tip is disposable. The data should also be treated consistently after disinfection and disinfection, such as burning.
Fourth, the standard operation
1. Cleaning operations should be timely and accurate. After the test operation is completed, it is necessary to clean the area immediately. In addition to the conventional disinfectant liquid for external disinfection or ultraviolet disinfection, some test equipment should also be autoclaved.
2. During the test operation, the operator needs to wear gloves and often replace them. In addition, the use of disposable hats in operation is also an effective way to avoid pollution.
3. It is necessary for the technicians of the clinical gene amplification test laboratory to conduct on-the-job training, and only after the training is qualified, can they perform the work of clinical gene amplification and examination.
Shenzhen VOLAB Wallaibo Technology Co., Ltd., focusing on building a one-stop platform for laboratories, is engaged in laboratory design, planning, decoration, laboratory ventilation renovation, laboratory furniture and other related businesses. , we will be happy to serve you.