Constant temperature and humidity laboratory is the infrastructure for product quality inspection and commodity quality inspection of manufacturing enterprises. Constant temperature and humidity laboratory is widely used in cotton spinning, wool spinning, chemical fiber, paper, packaging, tobacco production enterprises and quality inspection, fiber inspection and other departments, in accordance with the relevant ISO and GB standards, textiles, textile materials, paper, paper products and cartons, etc. The inspection of the physical items of the commodity must be carried out under standard atmospheric conditions.
The standard atmosphere for inspection of textiles and textile materials is in accordance with ISO139 and GB6529 standards, with a temperature of 20±2 ℃, and a relative humidity of 65%±2%; the standard atmosphere for inspection of paper, paper products and cartons is in accordance with ISO187 and GB10739 standards, with a temperature of 23 ±1℃, relative humidity 50%±2%. In addition to the constant temperature and humidity laboratory with conventional temperature and humidity, there are other special requirements such as low temperature 5-18℃, high temperature 30-80℃, relative humidity less than 40%RH, low humidity, and relative humidity higher than 80%RH. Constant temperature and humidity laboratory.
The design points of the scheme
The overall planning of the laboratory involves a very wide range, and the following requirements must be taken into account: the construction, water and electricity, air conditioning, laboratory users and other professional and technical personnel must participate in the planning.
1. Design purpose:
creates a workplace for laboratory equipment that can not only ensure its stable and reliable operation, but also meet user requirements and staff physical and mental health.
2. Overall design:
Comprehensively consider the relationship between the various majors, carry out strict coordination, do a good job, do not leak, do not touch.
3. Specific design:
Adopt advanced technology at home and abroad, select advanced, cost-effective and reasonable environmental protection equipment and materials, and incorporate humanized design concepts.
The main points of the overall design and planning of constant temperature and humidity laboratory:
(1) Temperature and humidity control range;
(2) Temperature and humidity control accuracy;
(3) Cleanliness requirements;
(4) Illumination requirements;
(5) The range of heat and humidity of the equipment;
(6) The air-conditioning return air method;
(7) Air pressure balance measures;
(8) The necessity of introducing fresh air;
(9) The necessity of system exhaust;
(10) Measures for thermal insulation;
(11) Configuration of facilities and power;
(12) Static electricity, vibration and noise;
(13) Equipment space and air-conditioned room;
(14) Arrangement of access channels and dressing buffer areas;
(15) Sufficient maintenance space;
(16) Indoor net height and floor load;
(17) Public hazards, pollution and disaster prevention;
(18) Measurement of installation and operating costs;
(19) aesthetic requirements;
(20) Installation cost and construction period control;
(21) Operating cost;
(22) Maintainability and flexibility and other factors.
In the face of such a laboratory with high precision requirements, it is necessary to find the right company with experience and have done similar cases. If you need to establish a constant temperature and humidity laboratory, you can consult BOKA Laboratory Construction Group.