Atmospheric dust is the object to be directly treated in a sterile room. The most commonly used in clean technology is the counting concentration based on the number of particles ≥0.5μm, in the cleanest stratosphere (10km from the surface). The particles are about 20 grains/L, and there are about 2,600 grains/L on the clean sea surface. The terrestrial counts vary greatly, and the differences in the same time are also large. The atmospheric concentration in China can be roughly divided into “industrial cities”, “urban suburbs”, “non-industrial areas or rural areas”, and particle concentrations of ≥0.5 μm. They were 1 × 10 6 particles/L, 2 × 10 5 particles/L, and 3 × 10 5 particles/L, respectively.
Atmospheric bacteria concentration
The pollution of atmospheric dust belongs to the pollution of inanimate particles, and the pollution of atmospheric bacteria belongs to the pollution of living particles. Microorganisms include: viruses, rickettsia, bacteria, fungi, and protozoa. But mainly related to clean rooms are bacteria and fungi. However, bacteria cannot survive alone, and generally adhere to the dust particles, so the meaningful size is its equivalent diameter. When a group of bacteria particles pass through the filter, the filtration efficiency of the bacteria is the same as the efficiency of the particles of a certain particle size. The particle size is the equivalent diameter of the population of particles.
The amount of dust generated in the sterile room can be considered to be removed by local exhaust and does not flow into the clean room. The amount of dust generated during transportation of products and materials is generally small compared with the amount of dust generated by the human body. . Because the current clean interior decoration uses better metal siding, the amount of dust generated from the surface of the building is also very small, generally accounting for less than 10%, and the dust is mainly from people, accounting for about 90%.
1. Meet the requirements of BSL-2 laboratory construction.
2. The laboratory door has a lock and can be automatically closed. The door of the laboratory should have a window.
3. There is enough storage space for items to be used. There is also storage space for long-term use in the lab work area.
4. There should be conditions for storing personal clothing at the work area of the laboratory.
6. Equipped with high-pressure steam sterilizer in all the buildings of the laboratory, and checked and verified on time to ensure compliance.
7. Equipped with a biological safety cabinet in the laboratory.
8, set up eyewash facilities, if necessary, should have emergency sprinklers
9. Consider mechanical ventilation, such as the use of windows for natural ventilation, and insect screens.
10. Have reliable power supply and emergency lighting. When necessary, important equipment such as incubators, biological safety cabinets, refrigerators, etc. should be used as power supplies for equipment.
11. Laboratory outlets have signs that are clearly identifiable in the dark.
BOKA Lab's high-end customization is a one-stop service platform, including green research building planning and design, laboratory overall planning consultation, laboratory internal construction engineering, laboratory furniture product customization, laboratory instrument consumables, laboratory operation maintenance, and experiment. Laboratory high-end customized services such as room relocation, laboratory online mall consultation, laboratory offline experience library experience.