How is the classification of laboratory purification engineering differentiated? BOKA Xiaobian tells you!
First, the purification project Turbulent Flow (Turbulent Flow)
The air enters the clean room from the air conditioning box through the air duct and the air filter (HEPA) in the clean room, and returns to the air from the partition wall panel or the raised floor on both sides of the clean room. The airflow moves in a non-linear motion and is in an irregular turbulent or eddy current state. This type is suitable for clean room grades of 1,000-100,000.
Advantages: simple structure, low system construction cost, easy expansion of clean room, in some special-purpose places, can be used together with dust-free workbench to improve the clean room level.
Disadvantages: The dust particles caused by turbulent flow are difficult to discharge in the indoor space, which is easy to contaminate the process products. In addition, if the system is stopped and then activated, it will take a long time to reach the cleanliness of the demand.
Second, purification laminar flow (Laminar)
The laminar air flow moves into a uniform straight line, and the air enters the room from a filter with a coverage of 100% and is returned by the raised floor or the partition plates on both sides. This type is suitable for use in environments where the clean room level is required to be high. Generally, the clean room class is Class1~100. Its type can be divided into two types:
(1) Horizontal laminar flow type: The horizontal air is blown out from the filter in one direction, and the return air system of the opposite wall returns to the wind, and the dust is discharged to the outside with the wind direction, and the pollution on the downstream side is generally serious.
Advantages: The structure is simple and can be stabilized in a short time after operation.
Disadvantages: The construction cost is higher than the turbulent flow, and the indoor space is not easy to expand.
(2) Vertical laminar flow: the ceiling of the room is completely covered by ULPA filter, and the air is blown from top to bottom, which can obtain higher cleanliness. The dust generated by the staff during the process or the worker can be quickly discharged outside without affecting Other work areas.
Advantages: Easy management, stable operation in a short period of time, and difficult to be affected by the operation status or the operator.
Disadvantages: high construction cost, difficulty in flexible use of space, ceiling hangers occupy a considerable space, maintenance and replacement of filters is more troublesome.
Third, purification engineering composite (Mixed Type)
The composite type combines turbulent flow and laminar flow to provide a partially super clean air.
(1) Clean Tunnel: 100% coverage of the process area or work area with HEPA or ULPA filters to increase the cleanliness level to above 10, saving installation and operation costs. This type of work needs to isolate the operator's work area from product and machine maintenance to avoid work and quality when the machine is repaired. Most of the ULSI processes use this type.
The clean tunnel has two other advantages: A. Elastic expansion is easy; B. It can be easily performed in the maintenance area when repairing equipment.
(2) Clean Pipe: Enclose and purify the automatic production line through which the product flow passes, and raise the cleanliness level to above 100. Because the product and the operator and the dusting environment are isolated from each other, a small amount of air can be used to obtain good cleanliness, which can save energy, and no manual automated production line is most suitable for use. It is applicable to the pharmaceutical, food industry and semiconductor industries.
(3) Combined Clean Room: Clean the cleanliness level of the product processing area of the clean room with a clean room level of 10,000~100,000 to 10~1000 level for production; clean workbench, Clean work sheds and clean air cabinets are examples of this type.
Clean engineering work shed: a small space for anti-static transparent plastic cloth in the turbulent clean room space, using a separate HEPA or ULPA and air-conditioning blower group to become a higher-level clean space, the grade is 10~1000 grade, the height is about 2.5 meters, the coverage area is about 10m2 or less, and the four pillars are equipped with movable wheels, which can be used for elasticity.
BOKA Lab's high-end customization is a one-stop service platform, including green research building planning and design, laboratory overall planning consultation, laboratory internal construction engineering, laboratory furniture product customization, laboratory instrument consumables, laboratory operation maintenance, and experiment. Laboratory high-end customized services such as room relocation, laboratory online mall consultation, laboratory offline experience library experience.